I just landed in Vegas! All pumped and ready to take the stage a 2 pm for my discussion on "Surviving the Mortgage Implosion!"
Here is a brief outline for those of you who can’t attend (I will recap in greater detail after the presentation):
Where we start?
- No silver bullet
- Winners are good climbers
- Economist and the media are lousy business planners
- Get real, work hard, NOW!
- Go where the consumers are–It’s the Internet Stupid!
- Success is in amazing the customer
- "Climb the Distrust Mountain"
- Build trust and credibility; organization AND loan officers
- Treat them like "Glengarry leads"
- Generate a better lead
- Content, Intent, Leverage Community, Get Local
- Stock the pond–Lead Management and Lead Nurturing
This is the presentation for your review and comments: