I am polishing up my presentation for the TargusInfo Online Lead Quality Summit and I nearly forgot my most valuable resource in preparing my thoughts–My Readers!
The topic: Surviving the Mortgage (Subprime) Implosion
The teaser: “Online lead generators and buyers in the mortgage space learn how to overcome the challenges of generating quality leads in today’s existing mortgage marketplace.”
So, here are my questions to you:
- If you were in the audience what would you want to hear about?
- If you were giving the presentation what would you talk about?
- What are your biggest fears in this market?
- What do you see as the biggest opportunities?
- What are you doing to survive?
Here are a few things I have already written about the mortgage implosion.
I would love to hear your thoughts. Comment below or directly to me at:
bill.rice [at] kaleidico.com.