Leads2007 is only three weeks away and there is assembling a great mix of some of the smartest individuals in the Internet lead industry; ranging the full spectrum of lead supplier to buyer. If you have not yet registered please do so as soon as possible so we can get an accurate count for the sponsored events and room sizes. It’s only $99, what are you thinking about? Register here!
If you have not checked out the current sessions agenda at the Leads2007 Wiki here is a quick rundown:
- Improving Customer Experience, Atul Patel
- Innovations in Lead Generation, John Challis, LeadPoint
- Contact and Telemarketing Teams
- Increasing Pull-Through with Technology, Jeff Gombala, LenderFlex
- Balancing the Lead Ecosystem, Paul Knag, American Home Mortgage
- How to Make Money/Lead Buying 101, Noel Collins, EquityDirect
- Convert Leads with PR and New Media, Bill Rice, Kaleidico
- Measuring and Analyzing Leads, Michael Ferree, LEI Financial
- LEADS2007 Top 10 Takeaways, Keith Burwell, Kaleidico
See you in Tampa!