It seems that the hot topic for the last couple of months has been increasing conversion and Internet leads ROI with the use of contact or telemarketing teams. This is sure to be a key best practices topic at Leads2007. Here are some samples of the discussion from some of the smart people that have already signed-up:
- Jason Stoffer, Outlines the 5 Keys to Success n a Hot Transfer Environment
- Lead Critic, Says Hasta La Vista to Non-Producers
- Chris Beauchamp, Introduces The Evolving Lead Generation Lexicon: Introducing Cost Per Qualified Lead
- Paul Knag, Tells you how to Build Your Own Skype Virtual Call Center
- Me, I am a big advocate of contact teams and building your salesforce around them
We are looking forward to having intense discussions fueled by lenders, lead providers, lead management, technology, VCs, and journalist.
Get the cheapest ($99) Internet lead conversion ticket of the year. Register NOW!