This is one of my favorite quotes, from one of the all-time most winning coaches in College basketball, Bobby Knight:
“Most people have the will to win, few have the will to prepare to win.”
Get out a note card and a Sharpie and write that quote down and tack it near your phone or on your computer. This is one of the primary keys to success.
If you don’t do the hard work. If you don’t devote the preparation time to build the skills of success, then you are merely a Con-Artist and confidence tricks can not sustained. Proof Tiger Woods still hits 400 golf balls a day in his training routine. That is sustainable skill building.
The lesson here–Do the Preparation!
Read about the Mortgage Markets:
- Morgan Brown at Blown Mortgage analyzes ARM Resets
- Dan Green at The Mortgage Report coverage of Bankrate.com Mortgage Trend Index
- Alex J. Steinback at Behind the Mortgage gives regular Mortgage Market Commentary
Read about being a Good Mortgage Broker/Banker:
- David Porter at Mortgage Broker Coaching gives you proven, success building, mortgage professional habits
- Dave Savage at Savage Insights gives you immediate sales impact sales techniques you can use today to increase your production
Read about being a Good Marketer:
- Sellsius gives you ideas on How to Attract Filthy Rich Clients
- Seth Godin at Seth Godin’ Blog will tune up your marketing ideas and have customers “flipping the funnel” for you
Read about being a Good Sales Person:
- Jeffrey Gitomer at Buy Gitomer will give you a weekly dose of kick in the ass sales motivation
- Charles Green at Trusted Advisor will show you how to transform sales into trusted relationships
Take a little time today or this weekend to Prepare to Win.